This Private Policy was last updated on May 31, 2019.
l. The Information We Collect
Personal Information Collected: We may collect the following information from users using the Site: name, mailing address, billing address, email address, phone number, credit/debit card information, password, Paypal account number, age, birthdate, gender, and purchase history.
Information Collected through Automatic Data Collection Technologies: As you navigate through and interact with the Site, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including, IP address, log in information, browser type and version, time zone setting, location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, products viewed, searched for or purchased, page response times, download errors, length of visit to certain pages, page interaction (scrolling, clicks, mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from the page.
ll. Protection of Your Personal Information
We have established and implemented certain procedures to safeguard and prevent the unauthorized disclosure of users’ personal information. All such procedures ensure that we retain personal information to protect from nauthorized access by any third party and take the necessary precautions, at all times and will only be disclosed to employees and affiliates on as an “as needed” basis.
lll. Automatic Data Collection Technologies
The tracking technologies we use for automatic data collection may include:
IV. The Information Collected by or Through Third-Party Companies
- to measure and determine how visitors use our Site and the effectiveness of our Site;
- to improve and optimize the products and services we or our Affiliates offer; or
- to collect non-personally identifiable information about users regarding their online behavior to provide use-tailored and targeted merchandise advertisements.
V. Permitted Uses of Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information for any of the following purposes:
- to administer and present the Services and its contents to users, including (i) identifying product preferences, shopping preferences and customizing Site pages for users and (ii) saving users password to avoid having to provide such upon every Site visit;
- to allow users to participate in interactive features of the Services;
- to complete, fulfill, manage and communicate with users about orders or merchandise offerings;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which the information has been provided;
- to contact users regarding Services or offers we provide or to notify users about changes to the Services;
- to inform users and make recommendations about our products and Services, including sales, special offers, new Site features, and to send promotional material;
- to provide customer service or support, or contact users regarding their account;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between users and us, including for billing and collection;
- to conduct internal research and development and improve the Services;
- to perform other logistics and operation activities as needed;
- to protect our assets and prevent fraudulent transactions, including (i) validating credentials and authenticating users who log into their online profiles or transacting in store and (ii) protecting the security and integrity of our Services and our data;
- in any other way we may choose when users provide the information; or
- for any other purpose with the user’s consent.
VI. Combining Information
VII. Sharing Information with Business Partners, Affiliates and Third Parties
We may share the information we collect about you with:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors who provide services in support of our business (collectively, the “Partners”). Such Partners may include:
- Credit reference agencies for purposes of confirming credit or debit card information and accuracy. We do not perform credit checks and your credit rating will be unaffected;
- Analytics and search engine providers for the purpose of improving and optimizing our Site and Services; or
- Service providers whom we may employ to carry out and then analyze customer surveys or questionnaires.
- we provide your delivery address and telephone number to our partner courier companies in case they need to contact you directly should there be a problem with your delivery;
- we may provide personal information to third-party payment management companies to enable them to verify your credit or debit card information;
- we provide your personal information to third-party service providers that assist us with marketing and data analytics;
- we provide purchasing information to business partners who facilitate discount schemes, provided you have previously registered with them; or
- we provide information to business partners who provide and assist with operating customer service management software, designed to improve and manage our interaction with customers and customer service experience;
In addition to the ways that we may share information with business partners, Affiliates (and their business partners) and other third-parties as described above, we may disclose information collected from you in an aggregate form to third parties. We will only do so in such a way as to ensure that such aggregated information does not individually identify any user.
- IMPORTANT NOTICES TO NON-U.S. RESIDENTS. It is important to note that the Site and its servers are operated in the United States. If you are located outside of the United States, please be aware that any Personal Data you provide to us will be transferred to the United States.
VIII. Other Disclosure Scenarios
We may disclose your personal information to third parties in the following cases:
- If we sell or buy business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer;
- If we intend to merge or be acquired by a third party or in connection with a partial or total sale of assets, bankruptcy, or another corporate change;
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, subpoena or court order, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements; or
- If we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to prevent imminent physical harm or financial loss to us; prevent or report suspected illegal activity; and/or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
IX. Information Posted on Public Forums
We feature or may in the future feature public forums such as chat rooms, message boards, bulletin boards, user reviews, virtual closets, and similar activities where you and other users of our Site can communicate with one another (collectively, “Public Forums”). Anytime you post, please be aware that you are posting using a third-party application and we have no access or control over this information. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, you can either log into the third-party application and remove your comment or you can contact the appropriate third party application. Your interaction with these features is governed by the policies and terms of the third party providing it.
ANY INFORMATION (INCLUDING PERSONAL DATA) THAT YOU POST IN ANY PUBLIC FORUM ON OUR SITE IS PUBLIC INFORMATION AND MAY BE SEEN, COLLECTED OR USED FOR ANY REASON BY ANYONE, INCLUDING THIRD PARTIES NOT AFFILIATED WITH HENRY MILBOURNE. Please think carefully before disclosing information in any Public Forum on our Site.
You are responsible for content that you post on any Public Forum. This content may include but is not limited to messages, posts, recordings, both audio and visual, as well as all other types of postings. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any content generated by users on the Site.
X. Text Messages
If you have provided prior express written consent to have promotional offers or transactional correspondence sent to your mobile device by us, we may send you a MS, MMS or other text message (“Text Messages”) to the telephone number you provided. Standard text message rates will apply.
XI. Opting Out, Modifying and Deleting Personal Data and Communication Preferences
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. There are various mechanisms to provide you with control over your information, including the following:
Tracking Technologies and Advertising: You can set your browser to refuse all or some browser cookies, web beacons, or to alert you when cookies are being sent. Unless you have adjusted your browser setting to disable cookies, our system will issue cookies when you direct your browser to the Services.
- Email Communications: You may manage your receipt of marketing and non-transactional communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link located at the bottom of any Henry Milbourne marketing emails or by emailing your request to email@example.com.
- Affiliate and Business Partner Marketing Communications: If you wish to opt out of receiving marketing and advertising communications from our business partners, Affiliates (and their business partners), you must follow the opt-out instructions in each of their communication or privacy policies.
- Account Option; Emailing Requests: You may access, review, delete, and/or make changes to personal data that you have provided to us by clicking on “My Account” on our Site or by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Text Messages: If you wish to opt out of receiving Text Messages from us, you must follow the opt-out instructions at the end of each text message (e.g., reply “STOP”).
Please note that if you decide to opt out, it may take up to 30 days to process your opt-out request by email. You may continue to receive promotional or marketing materials during this time.
Also, opting out will not preclude us from sending you non-promotional messages, such as emails confirming transactions. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you the Services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
XII. Disclosure for California Residents
XIII Special Note Regarding Children
XIV. Links to Other Sites
We implemented reasonable security measures in place intended to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information collected from our users. However, we are unable to guarantee that the security measures we take will not be penetrated or compromised, or that your Personal Data will remain secure under all circumstances. When you enter sensitive information (such as a credit card number) on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). If you have any questions about security on our Site, you may contact us at email@example.com.
XVI. Single Add On
XVII. Payment Service
XVIII. How to Contact Us